I absolutely fell in love with being on the water and the peace and freedom that you get being on the water in a single boat.
– Oksana Masters
Boating has so many benefits. It is a great way to spend time with family and friends, provides lifelong skills, is great exercise, becoming more and more affordable, and is relaxing, taking care of those stressful times in life.
We’ll share the best ways to get out there, whether it be on the ocean, lakes or rivers, enjoying its many benefits and just loving life the water.
Don’t forget to check out more at our Destination Guides.
Looking for the best boat trips?
- Top 12 Adelaide Boat Trips
- Top 10 Yorke Peninsula Boat Trips
- Top 5 Kangaroo Island Boat Tours
- Top 10 Fleurieu Peninsula Boat Trips
- The Best River Murray Cruises & Water Adventures
Thinking of buying a boat? Or not sure whether to hire?
- Tips on How to Get Your Boat Licence in South Australia
- How to get your SA Boat Licence at Adelaide Boat Show
- How to get a Boat Licence at Service SA
- The practical way to get a SA Powerboat Licence
- Regional Boat Licence Sessions in South Australia
- Seamanship Certificate from the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard
- Seamanship Course at SA Sea Rescue Squadron